There is something for children of all ages at Hoyt Arboretum! We offer a variety of nature programs for youth, families, schools, and other groups, as well as self-led activities to get everyone engaged with the natural world:
- Tree Time! explores toddler-friendly themes like slugs and bees.
- Pop-Up Nature! encourage youth to learn about different science topics through self-led activities.
- Family Bird Walks are a great way to explore nature with your loved ones while learning about birds.
- School field trips and private youth programs are available for your class or group.
- Saturday Crews are a great volunteer opportunity to get outside with adolescents and teens.
You can also explore Hoyt Arboretum with our Children’s Adventure Map. These family-friendly walks through the Evergreen Trees and Flowering Trees also include recommendations for accessible trails and strollers.
Upcoming Family Events
Tree Time! Preschool Walks March 1, 2021 at 10:00 am - 11:00 am
Tree Time! Preschool Walks March 8, 2021 at 10:00 am - 11:00 am
PNW Bugs-Youth Program March 13, 2021 at 10:30 am - 11:30 am
Tree Time! Preschool Walk March 15, 2021 at 10:00 am - 11:00 am
Tree Time! Preschool Walk March 22, 2021 at 10:00 am - 11:00 am
Tree Time! Preschool Walk March 29, 2021 at 10:00 am - 11:00 am