Date(s) - July 23, 2023
1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Do you want to know more about the global collection of trees that winds its way along 12 miles of hiking trails in Portland? Then join us for a free Public Tour!
Public Tours are volunteer-led and run every Sunday at 1pm from May to September.
- Reserve your spot in-person the day of the tour by checking-in with the front desk inside the Visitor Center (4000 SW Fairview Blvd, open 10am-4pm daily).
- Please arrive early, these tours are free and fill-up quickly!
- Each tour is 60 minutes with up to 15 participants per tour.
- Walking distance will vary and can be up to 1 mile.
- Paved and compact dirt trails are options to support the abilities of all participants.
Public tours are held rain or shine. Participants should dress for the weather, and wear comfortable shoes for walking on trails. Hoyt Arboretum’s trails are generally well-graded packed dirt or gravel and can include some ups and downs along the way.
Public tours are free and coordinated by Hoyt Arboretum Friends. There is no fee to attend, but donations are appreciated and support education programs at Hoyt Arboretum.