Visit our outdoor classroom with your students and explore the trails with Hoyt Arboretum’s field trip activities and packs!
SELF-GUIDED FIELD TRIPS
- Self-guided field trips are $3/student
- 1 chaperone per 10 students is required
- Maximum capacity is 60 students
- Each group of 10 students and their chaperone(s) will receive a backpack to borrow for 2 hours. Each pack contains a map with an outlined trail to follow, written walking directions, written activity instructions, and supporting activity materials.
- The reservable Stevens Pavilion may be available for lunch
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to share your visit details. If you need a space for lunch, please ask about the reservable Stevens Pavilion availability.
For arrangements and questions, please contact email@example.com