New for 2021!
The Stone Circle is accessible via a short walk on the paved Bristlecone Pine Trail. With a backdrop of towering conifers, this location offers a quiet forested setting for small ceremonies amid Hoyt Arboretum’s global tree collection. This wedding location is perfect for the couple that wants the feeling of the deep woods with the convenience of a city park.
The Stone Circle is available to reserve for two-hour time blocks for simple ceremonies.
Limited parking (including ADA) is available at the Bristlecone Pine Trailhead parking lot on SW Fischer Lane, located approximately 1/4-mile on a paved trail from the Stone Circle. Most guests should plan to park at the Visitor Center on Fairview Blvd, less than 1/2-mile to the Stone Circle.
- Two-Hour Time Block (10am-12pm, 2pm-4pm, or 6pm-8pm)
- Capacity for 40 people, 6 chairs
- Accessible via a paved walking trail
- No electricity, water, or restrooms
- No barbecues permitted
- All Event Rental Regulations apply