Reservations for weddings open on the first working day of each year for that calendar year (E.g., Tuesday, January 3, 2023 for any 2023 wedding reservation) or enter the wedding lottery in mid-November for the best chance of securing your preferred park location and date.
Permitting for picnics opens in mid-February for the calendar year.
To inquire about or reserve any Hoyt event space, please contact the Portland Parks & Recreation Customer Service Center at:
1120 SW 5th Avenue, First Floor
Portland, OR 97204
Phone: (503) 823-2525
Hours: 8am-5pm, Monday through Friday
Stevens Pavilion Picnic Shelter
- Full-day (8am-9pm) – $595.75
- Half-day (8am-2pm or 3pm-9pm) – $300.00
- Combined with Wedding Meadow Rental – $485.00
- Half-day (8am-2pm or 3pm-9pm) – $285.00
- Combined with Redwood Deck Rental – $485.00
- Two-Hour Block (10am-12pm, 2pm-4pm, 4pm-6pm) – $204.00
Bill deWeese Classroom
- Available weekends only (8am-9pm) – $69.50/hour
- Not currently available due to COVID-19
Application Fees and Deposits
Application Fee (Non-Refundable)
- Picnic/Meeting – $25.00
- Picnic/Meeting Special – $50.00 (more than 15 days)
- Picnic/Meeting Special – $75.00 (15 days or less)
- Wedding/Special Use – $121.25 (more than 45 days)
- Wedding/Special Use – $182.00 (45 days or less)
- Wedding/Special Use – $242.50 (15 days or less)
- Vehicle Access – $67.25
- Security Deposit – $250.00
- Key Deposit (if needed) – $100.00
Pricing is valid through December 31, 2023. Rental and application fees for Hoyt Arboretum facilities are subject to change.
Read more about rental fees HERE.