Located just off of Fairview Boulevard across from the Visitor Center, the Stevens Pavilion is Hoyt Arboretum’s only picnic shelter and its most iconic structure.
The Stevens Pavilion is a wooden A-frame picnic shelter open on all four sides to views of towering Douglas-firs. The Pavilion is a great setting for company picnics, family gatherings, and other special events, but it is especially popular for Portland weddings. The Pavilion has 10 permanently affixed picnic tables (6 under cover) that cannot be moved and is ADA accessible. Located across the street from the Visitor Center, drinking fountains, and restrooms. 110-volt electrical outlets at the site.
- Full-day rental (8am-9pm except weekdays from September-May 1pm-9pm)
- 100 guest capacity
- ADA accessible
- 110-volt electrical outlets
- Barbecues allowed with permit
- Moving tables within the pavilion is not allowed
- All Event Rental Regulations apply