Located just off of Fairview Boulevard across from the Visitor Center, Stevens Pavilion is Hoyt Arboretum’s only picnic shelter, and its most iconic structure.
The big timbers form a double A-frame structure surrounded by towering Douglas fir forest, making this a majestic frame for photographs. Flat stone pavers provide an even and attractive footing. Six picnic tables inside are joined by four outside the pavilion, providing plenty of seating for your outdoor banquet. The shelter features electrical outlets, and bathrooms and water are available just across the road at the Visitor Center. Shady and cool in the summer and amply protected from the elements year-round, Stevens Pavilion is an ideal gathering spot for your wedding, company picnic, family gathering, or special event.
- ADA accessible
- 100 guest capacity
- 110 volt electrical outlets
- Conforming barbecues permitted
- Beer and wine allowed with permit
- Moving tables within the pavilion is not allowed.
- All Park Rules and Regulations apply to use of the Picnic Shelter.
Rental Fees for 2019
Full Day Rental (8am-9pm):
- May – October — $595.75
- November – April — $297.75
Application Fee (Non-refundable):
- Picnics/Meetings – $23
- Weddings/Special Use – $117 ($234 if applying 10 business days or less)
- Security Deposit – $250
- Key Deposit (if needed) – $100
Reservations are available through Portland Parks & Recreation Customer Service Center:
- Online at PP&R Customer Service
- By phone at 503-823-2525
- In person at 111 SW Columbia St., Suite 660
Rental and application fees for Hoyt Arboretum facilities are subject to change.