A peaceful, grassy setting surrounded by stately conifers and fringed with white-blooming shrubs like snowberry and ocean spray, the Wedding Meadow offers a bucolic retreat near the city.
Located 1/3 of a mile from the Visitor Center near the junction of the Fir and Spruce Trails, the Wedding Meadow is hidden from the paved road and buildings, offering a feeling of seclusion. Although not ADA accessible, there is a nearby access road to aid elderly guests and people with disabilities.
- 100 person capacity
- No water, electric, or restrooms
- Not ADA accessible
- No barbecues permitted
- No amplified music
- Beer and wine allowed with permit
- Park Rules and Regulations apply
Rental Fees for 2019
Full Day Rental (8am-9pm):
- Wedding Meadow — $222.75
- Wedding Meadow with Redwood Deck — $404
Application Fee (Non-refundable):
- Picnics/Meetings – $23
- Weddings/Special Use – $117 ($234 if applying 10 business days or less)
- Security Deposit – $250
- Key Deposit (if needed) – $100
Reservations are available through Portland Parks & Recreation Customer Service Center:
- Online at PP&R Customer Service
- By phone at 503-823-2525
- In person at 111 SW Columbia St., Suite 660
Rental and application fees for Hoyt Arboretum facilities are subject to change.
Image courtesy of Jeff Brummett Visuals