This indoor space is an ideal wedding add-on to be used as a dressing room space for wedding parties.
The Bill deWeese Classroom in the Hoyt Arboretum Visitor Center is available for weekend rentals by the hour.
- Capacity for 40 people seated
- Windows look out on colorful landscape plantings and distant conifers
- No cooking or refrigeration facilities available but outside food and catering is permitted
Rental Fees for 2019 (Valid through June 30, 2020)
Rental by the Hour – $69.50/hr
Application Fee (Non-refundable):
- Picnic application fee – $25
- Special use picnic application fee – $50 (submitted 15 days or more in advance of the event), or $75 (submitted less than 15 days in advance of the event)
- Wedding application fee – $121.25 (submitted 45 days or more in advance of the event), $182 (submitted 15-44 days in advance of event), or $242.50 (submitted less than 15 days in advance of event)
- Security Deposit – $250
- Key Deposit (if needed) – $100
Reservations are available through Portland Parks & Recreation Customer Service Center:
- Online at PP&R Customer Service
- By phone at 503-823-2525
- In person at 1120 SW 5th Avenue, First Floor
Rental and application fees for Hoyt Arboretum facilities are subject to change.